I've decided that when I don't have anything on my mind to blog about, I'll just go along with the themed days of the week (Attention Whore Wednesday, Flame Free Friday Confession, etc). I would love to do a "Thankful Thursday" but half of what I'm thankful for (my hubby) is not here for me to enjoy, so it makes me a little sad and sentimental. Maybe next week when/if I'm in a "puppies and rainbows" kind of mood.
So, here's my unpopular opinion of the day: You cannot claim to be an animal lover and eat animals. It's one or the other. All animals were created equally; therefore it's no more justified to eat a cow than it is to eat a dog. And there you have the main reason why I quit eating meat.
As a sidenote, I don't judge people who eat meat and I certainly don't try to push my beliefs on them (I hate it when people do that so if I did, I'd be a hypocrite). I just think it makes zero sense to claim to love animals, and have a dead one right on your plate.
That is all. :) I will be back when I have something more interesting to write about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment