Ok, I had that post up for a while and I decided to remove it. I sounded way too negative and that's just not me. I was in the heat of the moment, and while I still stand by what I said, I didn't need to put it out here.
Ahh yes. The issues of mothers and daughters. Welcome to my world. My mom and I often take little "breaks" where we don't speak for a while...although this is unbeknownst to her. Alex and I are going to hit the Children's Museum and find a pool somewhere this week, if you want a play date. Alex is also a June '09 baby, so I bet they would have a ball. Seriously, I have thought things about my mom that I am sure will send me straight to hell. Been there. Keep your head up, this is another season and you will be stronger for it, and a better mom, in the end. But, yeah, it still sucks.
I am a proud wife to a SSgt. in the Marine Corps, Elias, and a proud mother to my baby girl, Alexa. Hubby is deployed in Afghanistan and we miss him very much!
Ahh yes. The issues of mothers and daughters. Welcome to my world. My mom and I often take little "breaks" where we don't speak for a while...although this is unbeknownst to her. Alex and I are going to hit the Children's Museum and find a pool somewhere this week, if you want a play date. Alex is also a June '09 baby, so I bet they would have a ball. Seriously, I have thought things about my mom that I am sure will send me straight to hell. Been there. Keep your head up, this is another season and you will be stronger for it, and a better mom, in the end. But, yeah, it still sucks.
ReplyDeleteJane