Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just checking in to say hello...

and to share this picture of my delicate, dainty, sweet, precious little lady...

What an angel. :)

Tomorrow (well, today) is going to be a busy day! I've got two birthday parties to go to.. my goddaughter, Summer who is turning five, and a little girl (who's really not so little any more) who I used to babysit for, Isabella is eight. All my kids from the day care where I used to work will be there. It should be fun! I can't wait to see them again and for them to meet Alexa.

Oh, and it will be my first time wearing a bathing suit... outside a dressing room or my bedroom... since I had Alexa. I scored at Old Navy-- $25 for this top and bottom, both in pink.



Actually, now that I look at it, the top is different. Mine just has straps instead of a halter and ties somewhere between the boob area. The website doesn't have the one I bought... Oh well, same idea. They are nothing fancy but cover what needs to be covered, and most importantly they fit my skinny ass. Seriously, time for me to fill out. It's like after I had a kid, time was reversed and now I'm middle school me again. Actually, I think middle school me was bigger. Wow, SAD.

Anyway, I hope the day runs smoothly! Enjoy your weekends, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment